|Look up Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir, کشمیر, or कश्मीर in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent claimed by India and Pakistan.
It may also refer to:
Places and territoriesEdit
- Kashmir Valley, the largest valley in the Kashmir region
- Jammu and Kashmir, a state in India
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), a former princely state in British India
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a proposed administrative unit in India
- Azad Kashmir, a semi-autonomous province in Pakistan
- Kashmir, Iran, a village in Hormozgan province, Iran (not to be confused with Kashmar, a city in Razavi Khorasan Province)
- KSHMR, born Niles Hollowell-Dhar, a Kashmiri DJ and record producer (formerly of The Cataracs)
- Kashmir (band), Danish rock band
- Kashmir - The Band, an alternative-rock band from Karachi, Pakistan
- "Kashmir" (song), 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin from the album Physical Graffiti
- Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin, tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- "Kashmir", instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- Cashmere (disambiguation)
- Casimir, a male name
- Kashmore (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashmir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.