|Look up Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir, کشمیر, or कश्मीर in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent claimed by China, India, and Pakistan.
Kashmir may also refer to:
- Kashmir Valley, the largest valley in the Kashmir region
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a union territory in India
- Jammu and Kashmir (state), former state in India, divided into two union territories in 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), former princely state in British India
- Azad Kashmir, a nominally self-governing province in Pakistan
- KSHMR, born Niles Hollowell-Dhar, a Kashmiri DJ and record producer (formerly of The Cataracs)
- Kashmir (band), an alternative rock band from Denmark
- Kashmir - The Band, an alternative rock band from Karachi, Pakistan
- "Kashmir" (song), 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin from the album Physical Graffiti
- Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin, tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- "Kashmir", instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- Cashmere (disambiguation)
- Casimir, a male name
- Kashmiri (disambiguation)
- Kashmore (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashmir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.