|Look up Jove or jove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jove (from the archaic Latin for father god) usually refers to the god Jupiter (mythology).
It may also refer to:
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE)
- JOVE (Jonathan's Own Version of Emacs), Emacs-like text editor for Unix and similar operating systems
- Jove/Xove, a district of the municipality of Gijón, principality of Asturias, Spain
- Jove Books, an imprint of Penguin Group
- Jove Francisco, Filipino newscaster
- JHOVE (JSTOR/Harvard Object Validation Environment), pronounced "jove", a joint project of JSTOR and the Harvard University Library
- Giove (disambiguation), the Italian name for Jupiter or Jove
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.