John Madden Football (1994 video game)
|John Madden Football|
North American cover art
|Developer(s)||High Score Productions|
Emmanuel M. Berriet
|Platform(s)||3DO Interactive Multiplayer|
John Madden Football features the normal NFL teams, and also includes classic teams from football's past, as well as an all-Madden team consisting of the greatest players playing at the time of the game's release, and an all-star team consisting of the best players in football's history.
In 1995, Atari Corporation struck a deal with Electronic Arts to bring select titles to the Atari Jaguar CD, with John Madden Football among them but this version was never released due to the commercial and critical failure of the Atari Jaguar platform.
- "3DO Soft > 1994" (in Japanese). GAME Data Room. Archived from the original on 2018-10-01. Retrieved 2018-09-02.
- "Finals". Next Generation. No. 1. Imagine Media. January 1995. p. 90.
- "CVG News - Atari's Cat Gets The CD - Big Cat Claws EA Deal". Computer and Video Games. No. 163. Future Publishing. June 1995. pp. 12–13. Archived from the original on 2018-10-18. Retrieved 2019-01-05.
- Wallett, Adrian (September 23, 2017). "Darryl Still (Atari/Kiss Ltd) – Interview". arcadeattack.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2018-09-28. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- CRV (August 6, 2017). "Blog:Legal Brief: Atari vs. Sega". gdri.smspower.org. Archived from the original on 2018-11-16. Retrieved 2019-03-28.