This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jerry Houser (born July 14, 1952) is an American actor and voice actor in film and television. He is best known for his role as Oscar "Oscy" Seltzer in Summer of '42 and its sequel, Class of '44, and the role of Wally Logan in various Brady Bunch spinoffs throughout the 1980s and '90s.
|Born||July 14, 1952|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
From 1971 to 2006, he appeared in dozens of films, TV series, animated series, and commercials. Some of his most notable appearances are Summer of '42, Slap Shot with Paul Newman, and in the Brady Bunch spin-off movies as Marcia's husband, Wally Logan.
On television, Houser portrayed Muff on We'll Get By, orderly Haskell on The New Temperatures Rising Show:758 and Jeremy Fenton on It Takes Two:514. He also provided the voices of Grizzle on Zazoo U,:1212 Sully on Danger Rangers:232, and Bartholomew on The Gary Coleman Show.:379
Houser was friends with the late contemporary Christian music artists Larry Norman and Keith Green.
- Bad Company — Arthur Simms
- Summer of '42 — Oscar "Oscy" Seltzer
- Class of '44 (1973 film) — Oscar "Oscy" Seltzer
- Seems Like Old Times — Gas Station Attendant
- Miracle on Ice — Les Auge
- Slap Shot — Dave "Killer" Carlson
- We'll Get By — Muff Platt
- M*A*S*H — Danker
- The Brady Brides — Wally Logan
- A Very Brady Christmas — Wally Logan
- The Bradys — Wally Logan
- McGee and Me! — Phillip "Phil" Monroe Sr.
- Magic — Taxi Driver
- S.O.S. Titanic — Daniel Marvin
- Years of the Beast — Gary Reed
- Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers — Meako
Notable voice workEdit
- The Smurfs — Additional Voices
- The Biskitts — Shiner
- Transformers — Sandstorm
- G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero — Sci-Fi
- Goof Troop — Duke, Spud, Beast
- Disney's Aladdin — Additional Voices
- I Yabba-Dabba Do! — Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Hollyrock-a-Bye Baby — Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance — Hank Pym
- Darkness Before Dawn — Jellyfish
- Adventures in Odyssey — Ben Shepard, Jellyfish
- Secret Adventures — Mr. Toaster
- Danger Rangers — Sully
- Lewis, Jean (May 1, 1975). "Jerry Houser hoping series 'We'll Get By' will survive". The Courier-News. New Jersey, Bridgewater. p. 22. Retrieved June 19, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- Terrace, Vincent (2011). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010 (2nd ed.). Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. p. 129. ISBN 978-0-7864-6477-7.
- McNeil, Alex (1996). Total Television (4th ed.). New York, New York: Penguin Books USA, Inc. p. 901. ISBN 0-14-02-4916-8.