|Look up Jeremiah or Jeremias in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jeremiah (c. 655–586 BCE), one of the major prophets of the Hebrew Bible
Jeremiah or Jeremias may also refer to:
- Book of Jeremiah, in Judeo-Christian scripture
- Symphony No. 1 (Bernstein), composed in 1942 by Leonard Bernstein
- Jeremiah (play) (1919), by Stefan Zweig
- Jeremiah (comics), Belgian series since 1979
- Jeremiah (TV series) (2002–2004), in U.S, loosely based on the comic series
- Jeremiah , a 1998 Biblical film
- Old Jeremiah, antique British naval gun
- Jeremiad, a long literary work, usually in prose, but sometimes in verse, in which the author bitterly laments the state of society and its morals in a serious tone of sustained invective, and always contains a prophecy of society's imminent downfall
- Jerry (given name)
- Jeremy (disambiguation)
- Jeremih (born 1987), /ˈdʒɛrᵻmaɪ/), is an American singer, songwriter, rapper and record producer from Chicago, Illinois
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeremiah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.