|Date of birth||11 December 1916|
|Place of birth||German Empire|
|Date of death||24 June 1982(aged 65)|
|1954–1955||FC Bayern Munich|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He was capped by the Germany national team a total of 15 times between 1938 and 1952. Streitle was a member of the German squad that took part in the FIFA World Cup 1938 in France, where he made his international debut in the round of 16 replay against Switzerland.
- "Wie der SV Weil fast zu einem Ex-Nationalspieler kam" (in German). weilamrhein.de. 12 September 2006. Archived from the original on 25 April 2012. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- "Streitle, Jakob" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- Arnhold, Matthias (30 April 2020). "Jakob Streitle - International Appearances". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 5 May 2020.
- Jakob Streitle at WorldFootball.net
- Jakob Streitle at fussballdaten.de (in German)
- Jakob Streitle – FIFA competition record
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a defender born in the 1910s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|