|Look up interval in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interval may refer to:
Mathematics and physicsEdit
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Intermission, (British English: interval), a break in a theatrical performance
- Entr'acte, a French term for the same, but used in English often to mean a musical performance played during the break
- Interval (play), a 1939 play by Sumner Locke Elliott
- Interval (film), a 1973 film starring Merle Oberon
- Intermission (disambiguation)
- InterVol, a UK volunteering charity
- Interval scheduling, a class of problems in computer science
- All pages with titles containing Interval
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interval.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.