Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers
The Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers (IRINN) is the National Internet Registry  in India. IRINN is entrusted with the task of coordinating IP address allocation with other Internet resource management function at national level in the country. National Internet Registry for India (IRINN) was announced on 2 March 2012.
|Jurisdiction||Republic of India|
|Headquarters||Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers (IRINN)
C/o National Internet Exchange of India Flat no. 6B, Uppals M6 Plaza, 6 Jasola District Centre,New Delhi-110025
NIR is entrusted with the task of:
- Coordinating and allocating Internet Protocol addresses – IPV4 & IPV6
- Autonomous System (AS Numbers)
- "Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers". nixi.in. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "India and APNIC reach agreement on National Internet registry". apnic.net. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- "Indians elected to governing council of APNIC after a decade". business-standard.com. Retrieved 29 February 2016.