Ice age (disambiguation)
|Look up ice age in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ice age is a geologic period characterized by the presence of polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Periods of major glaciation (commonly also referred to as ice ages) are scientifically termed glacial periods.
Ice Age may also refer to:
- Ice Age Floods National Geologic Trail
- Last Glacial Period, the most recent glacial period (115,000 to 11,700 years ago)
- Late Cenozoic Ice Age, the geologic period of the last 33.9 million years
- Little Ice Age, a hundred years of relative cold in the Middle Ages after what historians term the Medieval Warm Period
- Paleolithic, an archaeological era (3.3 million to 11,650 years ago)
- Pleistocene, a geologic epoch which includes the world's most recent repeated glaciations (2,580,000 to 11,700 years ago)
- Plio-Pleistocene, a geological pseudo-period
- Quaternary glaciation, the geologic period of the last 2.58 million years
- Ice Age (band), an American progressive metal band
- Iceage, a Danish punk rock band
- Ice Age Entertainment, an American record label
- Ice Ages (band), an Austrian dark electro music project
- "Ice Age" (song), by American post-industrial band How to Destroy Angels
- "Ice Age", also a song on Jefferson Airplane's 1989 album Jefferson Airplane
- This Is the Ice Age, a 1981 album by Canadian new wave band Martha and the Muffins
- "Ice Age," a song by English post-punk band Joy Division, on the compilation album Still
- Ice Age (1975 film), a 1975 German film
- Ice Age (franchise), an animated movie franchise
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ice age.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.