Height is the measurement of vertical distance.
Height may also refer to:
Mathematics and computer scienceEdit
- Height (abelian group), an invariant that captures the divisibility properties of an element
- Height (ring theory), a measurement in commutative algebra
- Height (triangle) or altitude
- Height function, a function that quantifies the complexity of mathematical objects
- Height of a field, exponent of torsion in the Witt group
- Height, the logarithm of the first nonzero term in the formal power series
- Tree height, length of the longest root-to-leaf path in a tree data structure
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Height.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.