(Redirected from Haste (disambiguation))
|Look up haste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haste may refer to:
- Haste, Germany, a municipality in the district of Schaumburg in Lower Saxony
- USS Haste (PG-92), a Canadian corvette turned over to the United States Navy and manned by the Coast Guard
- Haste (album), a 2012 album by Veryan Weston, Ingrid Laubrock and Hannah Marshall
- Haste (band), a hardcore punk band from New Haven, CT
People with the surnameEdit
- Carl Cohn Haste (1874–1939), a Danish pianist, organist and composer
- Jeff Haste, a former member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Shane Haste (born 1985), Australian professional wrestler
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haste.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.