|Look up hajji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hajji or Haji may also refer to:
- Hajji, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Haji Ali Dargah, a mosque off the coast of Worli in Southern Mumbai
- Hajji Firuz Tepe, a neolithic complex
- Haji, a character in the anime series Blood+
- Haji, a character in the 1960s television series I Dream of Jeannie[
- Haji, a derogetory term for Muslims used by US troops stationed in Middle Eastern countries
- Haji, the Japanese word for shame
- Haji pilgrimage to the Holy Kabah
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hajji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.