(Redirected from Hadji (disambiguation))
|Look up hadji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may refer to:
- El Hadji Diouf (born 1981), Senegalese footballer
- El Hadji Guissé, Senegalese judge
- Hadji Murad (c. 1790–1852), Caucasian leader
- Mustapha Hadji (born 1971), Moroccan international footballer
- Youssouf Hadji (born 1980), Moroccan international footballer (and Mustapha's younger brother)
- Samir Hadji (born 1989), French footballer
- Stelios Haji-Ioannou (born 1967), Cypriot entrepreneur
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hadji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.