Gorgo may refer to:
- Görgö, the Hungarian name for the town of Spišský Hrhov, Slovakia.
- Another name for Medusa, one of the three monstrous Gorgons in Greek mythology
- Gorgo (film), a 1961 movie, or its protagonist, the fictional giant monster Gorgo
- Gorgo, Queen of Sparta (5th-century B.C.), Queen of Sparta, daughter of King Cleomenes and wife of King Leonidas I
- 681 Gorgo, an asteroid
- Gorgo, a frazione (subdivision) of the comune of Latisana, Italy
- Gorgo, a former brush-footed butterfly genus now included in Erebia
- Gorgo, a character in the anime The Wonderful Adventures of Nils
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorgo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.