Georgia State Route 330
|Maintained by GDOT|
|Length||6.1 mi (9.8 km)|
|West end||SR 82 north of Statham|
|East end||US 129 / SR 15 Alt. in Attica|
SR 330 begins at an intersection with SR 82 north of Statham, in Barrow County. This intersection also marks the northern terminus of Thurmond Road NE. It travels east-southeast and intersects Booth Road, where it curves to the east-northeast. Just before intersecting the southern terminus of Old Hunter Road, the highway curves back to the east-southeast. At that intersection, SR 330 enters Jackson County. Just past Lois Kinney Road, it passes the Mt. Tabor Cemetery. Farther to the east, it travels to the north of the Bear Creek Reservoir and curves to the northeast. The highway crosses over the Middle Oconee River and curves to the north-northeast, to meet its eastern terminus, an intersection with US 129/SR 15 Alt. (Jefferson Road) in Attica.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2014)
The road that eventually became SR 330 was built and paved in the early 1950s, along the same alignment as it travels today. By the middle of 1963, the entire roadway was designated as SR 330.
|Barrow||||0.0||0.0||SR 82 (Tallassee Road/Thurmond–Statham Road) – Winder, Jefferson||Western terminus of SR 330; northern terminus of Thurmond Road Northeast|
|Jackson||Attica||6.1||9.8||US 129 / SR 15 Alt. (Jefferson Road) – Athens, Gainesville||Eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- System of State Roads (PDF) (Map). Cartography by GSHD. State Highway Department of Georgia. June 1, 1960. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 22, 2015. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- System of State Roads (PDF) (Map). Cartography by GSHD. State Highway Department of Georgia. June 1, 1963. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Google (June 11, 2014). "Route of SR 330" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- National Highway System: (Draft) Georgia (PDF) (Map). Federal Highway Administration. November 15, 2013. Retrieved June 11, 2014.
- System of State Roads (PDF) (Map). Cartography by GSHD. State Highway Department of Georgia. January 1, 1952. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- State Highway System and Other Principal Connecting Roads (PDF) (Map). Cartography by GSHD. State Highway Department of Georgia. September 1, 1953. Retrieved August 11, 2015.