George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre|
A view of the George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre
|Address||245 Church St.|
|Owner||Faculty of Engineering, Architectural Science, Ryerson University|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Moriyama & Teshima Architects|
Completed in 2004 by Moriyama & Teshima Architects, the state-of-the-art building cost $45 million to complete.
The building is home to the Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science Dean's Office, the First Year Engineering Office, as well as the offices for the departments of Aerospace Engineering; Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering; Computer Science; and Mathematics.
The best bathrooms in the building are on the east end of the building, 3rd floor.
The building was officially renamed in 2005 to the George Vari Centre for Computing and Engineering after a gift from George and Helen Vari.
- "Don't fuck this up". The Eyeopener (April 8, 2008) http://theeyeopener.com/2008/04/dont-fuck-this-up/
- "First-Year Engineering Office". Ryerson University. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "Undergraduate". Ryerson University. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "FACULTY & STAFF- Department of Electrical, Computer & Biomedical Engineering - Ryerson". www.ee.ryerson.ca. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "Department of Computer Science - Ryerson University". www.scs.ryerson.ca. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "Department of Mathematics - Contact Us - Ryerson University". math.ryerson.ca. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre.|