Gandhara was an ancient kingdom in north-western South Asia, which existed until the 6th century CE.
Gandhara may also refer to:
- Gandhara Kingdom, the kingdom as described in the Hindu epics
- Gandhara grave culture, an archaeological culture from the 15–6th centuries BCE
- Greco-Buddhist art, also known as Gandhara art
- Gandhara University, a university in Pakistan
- Gandhara (moth), a genus of moths
- "Gandhara" (song), a song by Japanese rock band Godiego
- Gandhara, the third note in the Indian classical music scale
- Gandharva (disambiguation)
- Gandara (disambiguation)
- Gandahar (disambiguation)
- Ganadhara, a concept in Jainism
- Kandhara, a village in Orissa, India
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandhara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.