Free Polish University
Free Polish University (Polish: Wolna Wszechnica Polska), founded in 1918 in Warsaw, was a private high school with different departments: mathematics and natural sciences, humanities, political sciences and social pedagogy.
From 1929, its degrees were equivalent to those of university.
In the years 1919-1939 the institution employed 70-80 professors. In the academic year 1938/39 educated about 3000 students. The university conducted clandestine courses during the German occupation, but after the war, its activities were not resumed.
The university was disbanded in 1952.