The Final Four
(Redirected from Final Four (disambiguation))
|Look up Final Four in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Final Four or The Final Four can refer to:
- Final four, a sports term that refers to the last four teams in a playoff tournament
- Final Four, the last four teams playing in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) March Madness basketball tournament
- "The Final Four", an alternate name for "The Bracket" (an episode of How I Met Your Mother)
- In Your House 13: Final Four, a wrestling event
- The Final Four (Greek TV series) a Greek reality television singing competition
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Final Four.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.