Tankobon_comparison.jpg (359 × 278 pixels, file size: 28 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Comparison of Japanese and English tankōbon. Both tankōbon are to scale, as they were scanned at the same time.
- The tankōbon were scanned by myself, Alex Buell (User:SeizureDog). I release any copyrights I may have from scanning.
- Love Hina is under the copyright of Ken Akamatsu.
- Genshiken is under the copyright of Kio Shimoku.
- It is used to illustrate the point of how tankōbon can be of different sizes.
- It is also used to illustrate how common, professional, manga covers look.
|This image is from a comic strip, webcomic or from the cover or interior of a comic book. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic or the writer(s) and/or artist(s) which produced the comic in question. It is believed that|
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:WikiProject Comics/copyright for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:12, 21 March 2017||359 × 278 (28 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|06:57, 5 January 2009||No thumbnail||725 × 562 (106 KB)||Remurmur||Whited out gray area.|