Idontwanttomissathing.jpg (318 × 314 pixels, file size: 18 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Fair use in I Don't Want to Miss a ThingEdit
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It's a low resolution copy of a CD/album cover.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the CD/album in any way, in fact, it may encourage sales.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another CD.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article or used in the infobox thereof.
- The image on the cover is significant because it was made by a famous artist.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:39, 9 January 2018||318 × 314 (18 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|04:37, 28 May 2006||No thumbnail||337 × 333 (21 KB)||Abog||Album cover|