(Redirected from Feature (disambiguation))
|Look up feature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feature may refer to:
- Feature (CAD), could be a hole, pocket, or notch
- Feature (computer vision), could be an edge, corner or blob
- Feature (software design) is an intentional distinguishing characteristic of a software item (in performance, portability, or—especially—functionality)
- Feature (machine learning), in statistics: individual measurable properties of the phenomena being observed
Science and analysisEdit
- Feature film, a film with a running time long enough to be considered the principal or sole film to fill a program
- Feature length, the standardized length of such films
- Feature story, a piece of journalistic writing that covers a selected issue in-depth
- Radio documentary (feature), a radio program devoted to covering a particular topic in some depth, usually with a mixture of commentary and sound pictures
- A feature as a guest appearance
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.