Exxon Neftegas Limited (also known as ENL; Russian: Эксон Нефтегаз Лимитед) is a subsidiary of ExxonMobil, an American oil and gas corporation. ENL is the operator of Sakhalin-I Consortium which is involved in exploration and production of oil and gas on Sakhalin Island (Russia) and offshore, in Chayvo, Odoptu and Arkutun-Dagi fields in the Sea of Okhotsk. The subsidiary is incorporated in the Bahamas and has an office in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Эксон Нефтегаз Лимитед
|Subsidiary of ExxonMobil|
- "Sakhalin-1 Project". Archived from the original on 2010-03-15. Retrieved 2009-12-29.
- "Sakhalin-1 Project Production Goal Achieved". Irving, Texas: ExxonMobil News Release. 2007-02-14. Retrieved 2009-12-29.
- Revesz, Rachael (18 December 2016). "Trump's Secretary of State pick was 'director of US-Russian oil firm'". The Independent.
- "EXXON NEFTEGAS LIMITED OPENS NEW OFFICE BUILDING". Archived from the original on 2010-06-19. Retrieved 2009-12-29.
- Munzinger, Hannes (18 December 2016). "Rex Tillerson: Trumps Außenminister im Steuerparadies". Süddeutsche Zeitung (in German).