|Look up example in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Example may refer to:
- exempli gratia (e.g.), usually read out in English as "for example"
- .example, reserved as a domain name that may not be installed as a top-level domain of the Internet
- example.com, example.net, example.org, example.edu, second-level domain names reserved for use in documentation as examples
- HMS Example (P165), an Archer-class patrol and training vessel of the Royal Navy
- Exemplar (disambiguation), a prototype or model which others can use to understand a topic better
- Exemplum, medieval collections of short stories to be told in sermons
- Eixample, an inner suburb of Barcelona with distinctive architecture
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Example.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.