European University Association
The European University Association (EUA) represents more than 800 institutions of higher education in 48 countries, providing them with a forum for cooperation and exchange of information on higher education and research policies. Members of the Association are European universities involved in teaching and research, national associations of rectors and other organisations active in higher education and research.
|Michael Murphy (Term of office: 2019-2023)|
EUA is the result of a merger between the Association of European Universities (CRE) and the Confederation of European Union Rectors' Conferences. The merger took place in Salamanca on 31 March 2001.
- European Association for International Education
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- European Students' Union
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE)
- Association of African Universities
- Association of Arab and European Universities (AEUA)
- Association of Pacific Rim Universities
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)