European Journal of Health Law
European Journal of Health Law is published by Brill Publishers. It was first published in 1994 and replaced a journal entitled Medicine and Law to reflect a move away from focusing only on clinical negligence litigation. The journal publishes peer-reviewed scholarly articles, notes, reports, and book reviews. It is currently edited by Jos Dute, Herman Nys (Editor-in-chief), and Henriette Roscam Abbing. It is the official journal of the European Association of Health Law.
|ISO 4||Eur. J. Health Law|
- Official website[permanent dead link]
- Tamara K. Hervey and Jean V. McHale (2015). European Union Health Law: Themes and Implications. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 17. ISBN 9781107010499.
- "Staff profile, Radboud University Nijmegen".[permanent dead link]
- "Staff profile, Katholic University Leuven".
- Sjef J.K.M. Gevers, Ewoud H. Hondius and Joep H. Hubben (2007). "Health Law, Human Rights and the Biomedicine Convention: Essays in Honour of Henriette Roscam Abbing". Medical Law Review. 15: 136–141. doi:10.1093/medlaw/fwl018.
- "European Association of Health Law website".