Erixx GmbH (stylized as erixx) is a private railway company operating regional train service in Lower Saxony and Bremen, northern Germany. It is wholly owned by OHE AG. Since 11 December 2011, Erixx operates on behalf of the public transport company of Lower Saxony (Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen - LNVG). The name is derived from Erica, the genus of heath plants, and "x", representing the Heidekreuz (heath cross), the services operated over the Lüneburg Heath.
Number of locations
|HVV, GVH, VBN|
|Parent||OHE (Osthannoversche Eisenbahnen AG)|
Erixx has operated routes RB37 and RB38 since December 2011 until at least December 2019, which together form the Heidekreuz. They operate on the Heath Railway and Uelzen–Langwedel railway. From December 2014 until December 2029 Erixx will also operate the RE10, RB32, RB42, RB43 and RB47 services.
- Regional services Harz-Heide-Bahn Hannover – Hildesheim – Goslar – Bad Harzburg
- Local services Wendlandbahn Lüneburg – Hitzacker – Dannenberg Ost
- Local services Bremen - Soltau - Uelzen Amerikalinie
- Local services Buchholz - Soltau - Hannover Heidebahn
- Local services Harz-Heide-Bahn Braunschweig – Wolfenbüttel – Vienenburg – Bad Harzburg
- Local services Harz-Heide-Bahn Braunschweig – Wolfenbüttel – Vienenburg – Goslar
- Local services Mühlenbahn Braunschweig – Gifhorn – Wittingen – Uelzen
- Official website (in German)
|This German rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|