|Look up Einstein or einstein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Albert Einstein (1879–1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist.
Einstein may also refer to:
- Einstein (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
Science and technologyEdit
- 2001 Einstein, a main belt asteroid
- Einstein (crater), a large lunar crater along the Moon's west limb
- Einstein Observatory, the first fully imaging X-ray telescope put into orbit
- Einstein (US-CERT program), an intrusion detection program used by the United States Department of Homeland Security
- Einstein Telescope, a gravitational wave detector under design
- Einstein Tower, an astrophysical observatory in Potsdam, Germany
- Einstein (unit), a physical unit defined as one mole of photons
- Tatung Einstein, a personal computer produced by Taiwanese corporation Tatung
- Einstein (Farscape), a character in the science fiction television series Farscape
- Einstein (dog), canine pet of Doc Brown in the Back to the Future movie trilogy
- Albert Einstein, a character in the television series Alien Nation
- Einstein, a Great Dane in the 1988 film Oliver & Company
- Nina Einstein, a character from the anime series Code Geass
- Agent Einstein, a character in the tenth season of the television series The X-Files
- Carl Brutananadilewski, known as the Gridiron Einstein from the animated series Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- Albert Einstein (disambiguation)
- Einstein@Home, a distributed computing project
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, a bagel and coffee chain in the United States
- All pages with a title containing Einstein
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Einstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.