Districts of Gilgit–Baltistan
(Redirected from Districts of Gilgit-Baltistan)
Districts of Gilgit BaltistanEdit
|No.||District||Capital||Area (km²)||Population (1998)|
|2||Skardu||Skardu||15,000 (perhaps including next three)||214,848 (perhaps including next three)|
|4||Kharmang||Tolti||5,500||approx. 20,000 households|
|6||Ghizer||Gahkuch||9,635 (perhaps including the next)||120,218 (perhaps including the next)|
|12||Diamer||Chilas||10,936 (perhaps including the next two)||131,925 (perhaps including the next two)|
- Gilgit-Baltistan divided into three divisions, The Express Tribune, 1 February 2012.
- "Dividing governance: Three new districts notified in G-B - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2016-04-07.
- "Hunza, Nagar to be given district level statuses: PM Nawaz | Pakistan | Dunya News". dunyanews.tv. Retrieved 2016-04-07.
- "GB cabinet decides to upgrade Dareal, Tangir,Gupis Yasin and Roundu as districts". Radio Pakistan. 20 April 2019. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-11-24. Retrieved 2015-12-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)