|Look up dirge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dirge is a somber song expressing mourning or grief.
Dirge may also refer to:
- "Dirge" (Bob Dylan song), a 1974 song by singer-songwriter Bob Dylan
- Dirge (album), an album by Singaporean band Wormrot
- "Dirge", a song performed by the British band Death in Vegas
- Dirge (novel), a 2000 science fiction novel by Alan Dean Foster
- Dirge (Transformers), a character in the Transformers franchise
- Dirge (band), a French post-metal band
- "A Dirge", an 1824 poem composed by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Dirge, a main character from Xombie
- Roman Dirge (born 1972), American artist
- "A Dirge", an 1884 poem composed by Amy Levy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.