- Abdou Diouf (born 1935), second president of Senegal, former Secretary-General of La Francophonie
- El Hadji Diouf (born 1981), Senegalese footballer
- Élage Diouf, Senegalese singer, songwriter and percussionist living in Quebec
- Ibra Diouf, member of the Pan-African Parliament
- Jacques Diouf, Senegalese politician (Director-General Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations FAO)
- Mamadou Diouf (historian), Senegalese historian, professor at Columbia University
- Mame Biram Diouf (born 1987), Senegalese footballer who plays for Stoke City.
- Mame Tacko Diouf (born 1976), Senegalese hurdler
- Mouss Diouf (born 1964), French actor
- Ngalandou Diouf, Senegalese politician (1875-1941), first African elected official since the beginning of colonization
- Pape Diouf, president of Olympiques de Marseille born in 1951
- Pape Paté Diouf (born 1986), Senegalese footballer
- Sylviane Diouf, historian and writer
- Valentina Diouf, Italian women's volleyball player of Senegalese descendant.
|This page lists people with the surname Diouf. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|