(Redirected from Decoupling (disambiguation))
|Look up decoupling or coupling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoupling usually refers to the ending, removal or reverse of coupling.
Decoupling may also refer to:
- Decoupling (advertising), the purchase of services directly from suppliers rather than via an advertising agency
- Decoupling (utility regulation), the disassociation of a utility's profits from its sales
- Decoupling and re-coupling in economics and organizational studies
- Decoupling (organizational studies), creating and maintaining separation between policy, implementation and/or practice
- Eco-economic decoupling, economic growth without increase in environmental costs
- Decoupling (cosmology), transition from close interactions between particles to their effective independence
- Decoupling (meteorology), change in the interaction between atmospheric layers at night
- Decoupling (neuropsychopharmacology), changes in neurochemical binding sites as a consequence of drug tolerance
- Nuclear magnetic resonance decoupling
- Decoupling (probability), reduction of a statistic to an average derived from independent random-variable sequences
- Decoupling for body-focused repetitive behaviors, technique for the reduction of body-focused repetitive behaviors
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoupling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.