De Agostini (disambiguation)
De Agostini is an Italian publishing house.
De Agostini may also refer to:
- Alberto María de Agostini, an Italian missionary, explorer and geographer
- Alberto de Agostini National Park, a Chilean natural park dedicated to him
- Giovanni Maria de Agostini, a lay monk of Italian origin who travelled widely in South and North America
- Luigi De Agostini, an Italian footballer
- Doris de Agostini, a Swiss skier
- Virginia De Agostini, international figure skating judge for the International Skating Union
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title De Agostini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.