|Look up crocodile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crocodile is a large reptile of the family Crocodylidae.
Crocodile(s), The Crocodile(s) or Le Crocodile may also refer to:
- Michael "Crocodile" Dundee, a character in three films, played by Paul Hogan
- Crocodile (1980 film), a Thai film directed by Sompote Sands
- Crocodile (1996 film), a Korean film directed by Kim Ki-duk
- Crocodile (2000 film), a horror film directed by Tobe Hooper
- The Crocodile (film), a 2005 Cambodian film
- Le Crocodile (cancelled film), a cancelled French film
- "Crocodile" (Dexter), an episode of the American television series Dexter
- "The Crocodile" (Once Upon a Time), an episode of the American television series Once Upon a Time
- "Crocodile" (Black Mirror), an episode of anthology series Black Mirror
- "The Crocodile" (short story), an 1865 story by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Crocodile (One Piece), a character in the One Piece manga and anime series
- Mr. Gold, a character from the American television series Once Upon a Time nicknamed the Crocodile
- Crocodiles (band), an American lo-fi new wave band
- The Crocodiles, a New Zealand pop band
- Crocodiles (album), a 1980 album by Echo & The Bunnymen
- "Crocodile" (song), a song by Underworld
- "Crocodile", a song by The Coasters
- "Crocodile", a song by XTC from Nonsuch
- The Crocodile, a music venue in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Le Crocodile, an 1886 opera by Jules Massenet and Victorien Sardou
In the militaryEdit
- Cologne Crocodiles, an American football club from Cologne, Germany
- Coritiba Crocodiles, a professional Brazilian American football team headquartered in Curitiba, Paraná
- Seinajoki Crocodiles, an American football team from Seinäjoki, Finland
- Townsville Crocodiles, an Australian National Football League team based in Townsville, Queensland
- Crocodile Trophy, an annual mountain bike race staged in Queensland, Australia
People with the nicknameEdit
- All pages with titles beginning with Crocodile
- Au Crocodile, a French restaurant in Strasburg
- Mohammad-Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi (born 1934), Iranian cleric nicknamed "Professor Crocodile"
- Crocodilefish (disambiguation)
- Croco (disambiguation)
- Krokodil (disambiguation)
- Croc (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crocodile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.