- Clite, daughter of Danaus and Memphis, married and killed Cleitus, son of Aegyptus and Tyria.
- Clite, a maenad who followed Dionysus on his Indian campaign.
- Clite, daughter of Merops of Percote and wife of Cyzicus. When her husband was unwittingly killed by the Argonauts, she hanged herself in grief. A spring was named Cleite after her.
- Clite, mother of Meilanion by Erylaus. Her son was among the defenders of Troy and was killed by Antiphus.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Bibliotheca, 2.1.5, with an English Translation by Sir James George Frazer, F.B.A., F.R.S. in 2 Volumes. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1921.
- Nonnus, Dionysiaca, 21. 77
- Apollonius Rhodius, Argonautica, 1. 1063; scholia on 1. 974 & 1063 - 1065
- Conon, Narrations, 41
- Parthenius, Love Romances, 28
- Quintus Smyrnaeus, Fall of Troy, 8. 119 ff
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|