|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Within the parish boundaries is Coton House, a mansion house dating from 1787.
The village contains the Holy Trinity Church which dates partly from the 15th century and is a Grade II* listed building.
A major gas compression station and a pipeline pigging and transfer compound, both part of the National transmission system, are located to the south-west of the village.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Churchover.|