This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chongqing Airlines (Chinese: 重庆航空) is an airline based in Chongqing, China. It operates both domestic passenger services within mainland China and international passenger services to Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore respectively.
|Founded||16 June 2007|
|Operating bases||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport|
|Destinations||More than 30|
|Parent company||China Southern Airlines (60%)|
|Key people||Liu Dejun (CEO)|
Chongqing Airlines had 402 employees in 2008.
Chongqing Airlines is jointly owned by China Southern Airlines (60%) and Chongqing Municipal Development & Investment Company (40%). The airline was established on 16 June 2007, and received its operating licence from the Civil Aviation Administration of China on 4 July 2007.
Chongqing Airlines launched its first flight from Chongqing to Shanghai Pudong International Airport on 8 July 2007.
Chongqing Airlines served the following destinations in January 2016:
|Airbus A320-200||10||—||8||24||120||152||11 airplanes were transferred from China Southern Airlines|
3 oldest airplanes replaced by A320neo
|Airbus A320neo||9||—||4||24||138||166||First 7 leased from BOC Aviation|
Delivery started on September 20 2018, lasted until mid 2019 
|Airbus A321neo||1||2||8||24||176||208||Deliveries started in December 2019.|
One of the airline's first aircraft, an Airbus A320 named “The return of Hong Kong” (Registration B-2345) was stored in Guangzhou. It was temporarily returned to service before being stripped for parts. 
- Chongqing Airlines History
- "Chongqing Airlines plans Colombo launch in late-Dec 2018". SLAviationLover. Retrieved 26 Dec 2018.
- "Chongqing Airlines Adds Phuket Service from May 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "Chongqing Airlines Adds Services to Hanoi from January 2018". routes online. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- "Chongqing Airlines launches Ho Chi Minh City service starting April". Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Chongqing Airlines Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- http://hexun.com/news/2018-10-27/195012890.html[permanent dead link]
- Nick Wenzel (January 3, 2020). "Chongqing Airlines takes delivery of its first Airbus A321neo". International Flight Network. Retrieved January 11, 2020.
- "B-2345 Chongqing Airlines Airbus A320-200". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2019-05-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chongqing Airlines.|
- Chongqing Airlines official website (in Chinese)