Chemical Science (journal)
Chemical Science is a weekly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering all aspects of chemistry. It was established in July 2010 and is published by the Royal Society of Chemistry; before 2018, it was published monthly. It won the Best New Journal 2011 award from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. The editor-in-chief is Andrew Ian Cooper (University of Liverpool).
|Edited by||Andrew Ian Cooper|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0|
|ISO 4||Chem. Sci.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- "ALPSP Home Page". Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. Archived from the original on 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- Walter, Patrick. "Royal Society of Chemistry's flagship journal now free to access". Chemistry World.
- "Chemical Science". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2018.