Category:Pages where expansion depth is exceeded
This is a tracking category.It is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves and their use in article and category maintenance. It is not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!|
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This category is populated automatically by the MediaWiki software. It contains pages where MediaWiki has detected that the expansion depth limit of 40 levels has been exceeded. If the limit is exceeded then parts of the page can fail to render or be rendered incorrectly. A solution may require to omit or edit a template used on the page. See more at meta:Help:Expansion depth and Wikipedia:Avoiding MediaWiki expansion depth limit.
API calls that return xml formatted listsEdit
- ( )
API calls by namespace including recent-first
Namespaces in use as of January 2020:
Pages in category "Pages where expansion depth is exceeded"
The following 147 pages are in this category, out of 147 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Talk:Chicken lollipop
- Talk:Chit fund
- Talk:Chowmahalla Palace
- Talk:Christ Lutheran Church, Narsapur
- Talk:Church of St. Anne, Talaulim
- Talk:Cinema Mangalam
- Talk:Colt AR-15
- Template talk:Convert/Archive November 2010
- Template talk:Convert/Technical/Archive 2011
- Talk:Corps of Army Air Defence
- Talk:Curt von Bardeleben
- Talk:Kazuki Takahashi
- Talk:The Miami Showband
- Talk:Sukhadeo Thorat
- Wikipedia:Today's featured article/Coordinators
- Wikipedia:Today's featured article/Raul report
- Wikipedia:Today's featured article/requests
- Wikipedia talk:Today's featured article/requests
- Wikipedia:Today's featured article/requests/pending
- Talk:Toli Masjid
- Template:Transclusion depth test
- Template:Transclusion depth test/38
- Template:Transclusion depth test/39
- Template:Transclusion depth test/demo
- User:XyZAn/sandbox/Wells Fargo
- User:XyZAn/sandbox/XyZan's Cladogram project/Abbvie-Allergan