(Redirected from Cashmere (disambiguation))
|Look up cashmere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashmere may refer to:
- Cashmere (painting), a painting by John Singer Sargent 1908
- Cashmere Cat
- Cashmere (band), a post-disco and soul music group
- Cashmere (Cashmere album)
- Cashmere (Swet Shop Boys album)
- "Pink Cashmere", a song by Prince
- "Cashmere", a song by Rita Ora
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cashmere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.