Casablanca Finance City
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Casablanca Finance City (CFC) is an economic and financial hub aspiring to become a bridging platform between the north and the south. It seeks to attract and encourage international institutions and investors to invest and operate in North, West and Central Africa and to choose Casablanca as a gateway to access this region. CFC intends to build an all-encompassing ecosystem evolving around three business categories: financial companies, professional services providers and regional or international headquarters of multinationals.
Casablanca Finance City is created under law No. 44-10 enacted in December 2010, as amended and completed by law 68-12 enacted in June 2014. The law 44-10 creates the "CFC Status” and also entrusts Casablanca Finance City Authority with the overall management and institutional promotion of CFC. The CFC financial status is a label that gives access to an attractive package of advantages. These advantages include tax incentives, exchange control facilitation measures as well as other benefits for doing business. Companies with this status are granted to relocate into a new real estate development compound of the same name and which is based in the now-defunct Anfa Airport. By the end of 2015 a hundred groups booked their own CFC status.
- "Investors use Casablanca Finance City to tap Africa’s potential - FT.com". ft.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "King Mohammed VI Of Morocco Builds New Financial City For The World - Forbes". forbes.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Rise of the International Financial Center: Emulating Dubai's Success". knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Le Maroc | Hub de l'intégration financière africaine ? - Institut Thomas More". institut-thomas-more.org. Archived from the original on 2014-08-08. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Finance: Casablanca Finance City announces BNP Paribas Regional Investment Company CFC Status - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com. Archived from the original on 2014-08-12. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Bahrein 'S Trust Re Granted with Casablanca Finance City Status - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com. Archived from the original on 2014-08-12. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "African Finance: Casablanca Finance City and CISI Sign new Partnership - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com. Archived from the original on 2014-08-12. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Said Ibrahimi : "La position de Casablanca comme hub africain est désormais reconnue"". economie.jeuneafrique.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.