Casablanca Cathedral (French: Église du Sacré-Cœur de Casablanca), or Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (French: Église du Sacré-Cœur-de-Jésus), is a former Roman Catholic church located in Casablanca, Morocco.
Église du Sacré-Cœur de Casablanca
|Affiliation||Roman Catholic Church|
|Ecclesiastical or organizational status||Cathedral|
|Architectural style||Gothic Revival|
The Casablanca church was constructed in 1930. The cathedral ceased its religious function in 1956, after the independence of Morocco. It subsequently became a cultural centre which is open to visitors.
The church was designed by French architect Paul Tournon, using the Neo-Gothic style. It is commonly referred to as a cathedral, although in reality it has never technically been one as it was never the seat of a bishop.