|Look up buraq in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buraq is a heavenly hybrid creature in Islamic mythology.
Buraq or Boraq may also refer to:
- Buraq Air, a Libyan Airline
- Buraq Hajib, 13th century leader of the Qara Khitay people
- Buraq Express, a passenger train in Pakistan
- Radio Buraq, an FM radio station in Pakistan
- Buraq Wall, another name for the Western Wall in Jerusalem
- Al Boraq, or Casablanca–Tangier high-speed rail line, in Morocco
- All pages with titles containing buraq
- Barack (disambiguation)
- Barak (disambiguation)
- Baraq (disambiguation)
- 1929 Palestine riots, or the Buraq Uprising
- Boragh, an Iranian armoured personnel carrier
- Bouraq Indonesia Airlines the former company (closed in 2006).
- Buraaq, 3D animated television series
- Burak (name)
- NESCOM Burraq, a Pakistani unmanned combat aerial vehicle
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buraq.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.