Bruno Ewald Steinhoff (born November 1937) is a German billionaire businessman, the founder of Steinhoff International, a South African-based international retail holding company, and its executive chairman until September 2008. He is now a non-executive director, and a member of the supervisory board.
|Born||November 1937 (age 82)|
|Known for||Founder of Steinhoff International|
|Net worth||US$1.2 billion (May 2017)|
Bruno Steinhoff was born in November 1937.
Steinhoff started his career in furniture in 1964 in Westerstede, Germany. He started by sourcing furniture from Eastern Europe and selling it in Western Europe, and began manufacturing in 1989.
- "Bruno Steinhoff". Forbes.com. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Our Group | Management | Board of directors". Steinhoff International. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Bruno STEINHOFF - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". Beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Bruno Steinhoff – Steinhoff International Holdings. "Bruno Steinhoff - Steinhoff International Holdings". SA Entrepreneurs. Retrieved 30 May 2017.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "TimesLIVE". timeslive.co.za. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This South African biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|