Bouley was a contemporary French restaurant located at 163 Duane Street (between Greenwich Street and Hudson Street), in Tribeca in Manhattan, in New York City. The high-profile four-star chef David Bouley was its owner and chef.
|Established||October 2008(at second location)|
|Closed||July 31, 2017|
|Dress code||Jackets are required for men, at both lunch and dinner|
|Street address||163 Duane Street (between West Broadway and Hudson Street), in Tribeca in Manhattan|
|City||New York City|
The romantic, candle-lit restaurant had vaulted ceilings brushed with gold leaf, an ancient French fireplace, and Impressionist paintings. A circular stone staircase led to a cellar for private parties.
In 2013, Zagats gave it a food rating of 28, and ranked it the best of 111 restaurants in Tribeca, and the 3rd-best restaurant in New York City. In 2015, TripAdvisor rated it the best restaurant in the United States.
- "Bouley | 163 Duane Street 10013 | Restaurants". Time Out New York. Retrieved January 24, 2013. Cite journal requires
- Bouley | Manhattan | Restaurant Menus and Reviews. Zagat. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Andrew Rosenberg, Martin Dunford. The Rough Guide to New York. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Time Out New York. Time Out New York. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Fabricant, Florence (October 14, 2008). "The New Bouley: French, Modern and Lavish". New York Times.
- Tuder, Stefanie (July 31, 2017). "Bouley Bids Adieu to New York City After 30 Years". Eater NY.
- Patricia Schultz (2010). 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Jared Koch, Alex Van Buren (2012). Clean Plates Manhattan 2013: A Guide to the Healthiest Tastiest and Most Sustainable Restaurants for Vegetarians and Carnivores. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- AnneLise Sorensen, Eleanor Berman. DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New York City. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Fodor's See It New York City. Fodor's Travel Publications. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- "Bouley | 163 Duane St 10013 | Restaurants". Time Out New York. March 15, 2012. Retrieved January 24, 2013. Cite journal requires
- Best Fine Dining Restaurants — United States