Black hole (disambiguation)
|Look up black hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A black hole is an object with sufficient density that the force of gravity prevents anything from escaping from it except through quantum tunneling behavior.
Black hole may also refer to:
- Black hole 4 (networking), in computer networking, a place where traffic is silently discarded
- Blackhole exploit kit, used to install malware on victims' computers
- DNSBL (DNS-based Black Hole List), used to block spamming IP addresses; they are often called "blackhole lists"
- Blackhole server, a DNS server that handles reverse lookups of invalid IP ranges
- bit bucket, in computer programming, a place of permanent oblivion for data
- Blackhole, one of the storage engines provided by MySQL data.
- The Black Hole, a 1979 science fiction film
- Black Holes (film), a 1995 film
- The Black Hole (2006 film), a science fiction film
- Black Hole (2013 film), an unreleased film
- Black Hole (2015 film), a documentary film
- Black Hole (comics), a series on comics by Charles Burns.
- Black Hole (Kinnikuman), a character in the manga and anime Kinnikuman
- "Black Hole" (House), the sixteenth episode of the sixth season of the American look drama House
- Black Hole (pinball), a 1981 pinball machine manufactured by Gottlieb
- Black Hole (1981 video game), a 1981 arcade game by TDS
- Black Hole (2018 video game), a 2018 video game by Dufgames
- Black Hole (solitaire), a solitaire card game
- Black Hole Entertainment, a video game developer
- Black Hole, one of the factions in the Advance Wars games
- Blackhole (video game), a 2015 video game by FiolaSoft Studio
- Black Hole of Calcutta, the dungeon in which many British troops and various civilians allegedly died in 1756
- Black hole (ride), a common name for a ride that is a combination of two popular ride types, the roller coaster and the dark ride
- Black Hole (roller coaster), a (defunct) rollercoaster at Alton Towers
- The Black Hole, a ride at the now-defunct Las Vegas location of Wet 'n Wild
- The Black Hole, a surplus store in Los Alamos, New Mexico, operated by Ed Grothus (1923–2009)
- The Black Hole, nickname for the home stadium of the Oakland Raiders, especially the end zone section on the home side
- The Black Hole, a nickname for the tunnel in the Monaco Grand Prix Formula One race
- The Black Hole, a section of White Canyon, Utah
- Black Hole Recordings, a record label
- "Blackhole", a song by Beck on the album Mellow Gold
- "Black Hole", a song by Ana Johnsson on the album The Way I Am
- "Black Hole", a song by Lindsay Lohan from the album A Little More Personal (Raw)
- "Black Hole", a song by Wussy from the album What Heaven is Like
- Blackhole (band), a British hardcore punk band
- The Black hole (album)
- Micro black hole (also mini black hole or quantum mechanical black hole), a black hole on a quantum level or with quantum effects
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black hole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.