(Redirected from Black Army (disambiguation))
|Look up Black Army in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black Army may refer to several different groups and affiliations:
- Black Army of Hungary, the royal army of Matthias Corvinus, a 15th-century king of Hungary
- Black Flag Army (1857–1895), a splinter remnant of the Taiping rebels
- Black Guards (1917–1919), several anarchist factions of the Russian Civil War
- Armata Neagră (1949–1950), an anti-Soviet group in Bessarabia
- Crna Legija or Black Legion (1941–1945), Ustaše Brigades during World War II
- Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine (1918–1921), led by Nestor Makhno
- Black Army, the biggest supporter group of AIK
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.