BioScience is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal that is published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the American Institute of Biological Sciences. It was established in 1964 and was preceded by the AIBS Bulletin (1951-1963).
|Edited by||Timothy M. Beardsley|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed (1973-1979), the Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences, The Zoological Record, and BIOSIS Previews. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2012 impact factor of 4.739.
- Oxford University Press to publish BioScience journal from 2014
- "About the journal". BioScience. Oxford University. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- "Bioscience". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- "BioScience". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.