(Redirected from Bhoot (disambiguation))
|Look up bhūta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bhoot or Bhūta may refer to:
- Bhoot (ghost), the ghost of a deceased person or a disembodied spirit in the Indian subcontinent
- Bhoot (film), a 2003 Bollywood horror movie
- Mahābhūta, classical elements in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy
- Bhut jolokia, ghost pepper
- Bhut, Nawanshahr, a village in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar district of Punjab State, India
- Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship, a 2020 Bollywood film starring Vicky Kaushal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.