|Look up Bharat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bharat is the name for India in various Indian languages.
Bharat, Bharath, Bharata or variants may refer to:
People and legendary figuresEdit
- Bharata Chakravartin, a Jain chakravartin
- Bharata (Mahabharata), a legendary king of ancient India of the Bharatas (tribe)
- Bharata (Ramayana), a Hindu deity
- Bharata Muni, an ancient Indian musicologist, author of the Natyashastra
- Bharath (actor) (born 1983), an Indian film actor
- Bharath B. J. (fl. from 2010), an Indian music producer, composer and singer
- Bharat (film), a 2019 Hindi film
- Bharatvarsh (TV series), a 2016 documentary series.
- Bharat Electronics Limited, an Indian aerospace and defence company
- Bharat Petroleum, an Indian oil and gas company
- Bharatas (tribe), an ancient Vedic tribe
- Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, formerly Bharath University, in Chennai, India
- Barat, Bannu, also Bharat, a village in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Bharat F.C., a former Indian professional football team
- Bharatha, a synonym for Mocis, a genus of moths
- All pages with titles beginning with Bharat
- Barat (disambiguation)
- Bharati (disambiguation)
- Names for India#Bhārat
- Bhārat Gaṇarājya ('Republic of India')
- Bharata Mata ('Mother India'), the national personification of India as a mother goddess
- Bharathan (1946–1998), an Indian film maker
- Bharathar, a Tamil caste in Tamil Nadu, India
- Mahabharata, a Sanskrit epic of ancient India
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bharat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.